This week we return to Mordor for another installment of Jerry's orcish campaign! I'll let him dive right in and get busy letting us know what he thinks about evil campaigns! Check out his adventure log here on it's new page!
I'm Jerry Wargate, I've been gaming for 15 years and have been an active member of The Wargate for quite a while. I enjoy alot of different types of gaming. This particular game I am running is of the roleplay nature, set in the grand scape of Tolkien's ruthless East. Yes! I'm talking about Mordor!
This campaign I'm running is taking place using the 3.0 D&D Ruleset, to provide easy combat and familiar states of play for all players involved. Using the half-orc template and limiting all classes to Barb, Fighter, Thief, possibly at level 3 or higher a cross class may be chosen at a low percentile roll, but even that is uncertain in Mordor.
So please, follow my campaign through Mordor, as updates and story lines will follow this post...

No comments:
Post a Comment