October 13, 2009
Season: Warhammer 40,000
Army: Alpha Legion (1000)
Unit: Umbral Master Galean
Well it’s been quite some time since anything has left my miniatures palette, putting me months behind on the Project. I am undaunted, however, as the time I spent on the terrain has really paid off. I’ll be taking some battle pics so I’m sure those should be floating around wherever you found this blog.
Anyways, on the matter at hand – my ever-loving Chaos Sorcerer, Umbral Master Galean. Well, this was kind of an experiment, I’ll admit. I wasn’t sure which direction to go in with the Robe or the Sword on this model, so in the end I just stuck as much as possible to my color scheme.
I had originally thought of a serpent style green for the Robe, and a reddish hued power weapon for the Sword like the rest of my champions. I’m glad it came out this way, as it doesn’t look too garish in a squad. The white on the Robe and Mask sets him apart just enough.
Anyways, there he is…most of my other command will probably turn out much like him. The Umbral Stalkers are nearly completed at 1000 pts!
No comments:
Post a Comment