States of Play

Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Captain Video's Infinity Watch Scouts & Techmarine

Howdy folks!

The guys here at the club have been at work for the past few months making sure the Wargate has plenty of supplies and other cool stuff to game with over the summer.  We've got a few things planned out, and one thing we can assure you is there will be no shortage of cool scenarios.  This summer will also see us branch out into a second schedule for wargaming as well!

In that light I'd like to start bringing you some more work from our other members.  Captain Video, a longtime contributor to the club, has some new finished models we're going to highlight over the next few weeks as he finishes up his Infinity Watch space marines, a codex chapter that has stood guard in the Mardannon Sector since time immemorial.  Here are a few pics of his units, so if you locate them, you can destroy them on the battlefield!


These models were painted using Army Painter Strong Tone, and were quick to get ready.  The gold armor was highlighted, and the Quickshade did the rest!


The techmarine has a few custom servitors!  This large unit I almost couldn't fit in the picture!  There are actually five servitors in this unit, but I kind of fudged getting the one behind the techmarine in the photo - which is all my fault!  I was taking several pics of Captain Video's army, which you'll get to see this next month...and I guess it just slipped.  That's what I get for photographing so many models at once!

Don't forget the Coldsnap draft on Sunday, one o'clock in the afternoon!  Those of you attending should RSVP a second time on Thursday just so we can make sure everyone who's coming has the correct info.  See you on Game Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment