Season: Warhammer 40,000
Army: Alpha Legion (1000 pts) - The Umbral Stalkers Cabal
Unit: Commander Maargoz's Legionnaires!
Whazao!
It's Bone again, this time with a heapin' helpin' of good news. Turns out, the Alpha Legion of the Umbral Stalkers Cabal is doing really well in the Battle for Ordavis, and we'll get to that soon enough with a blog entry of it's own. The prize today is the last of my units plotted for my 1000 points of Chaos Space Marines - a unit of regulars I call Legionnaires!
These fellows had a few extra metal bits, and by bits I mean pieces ranging from metal shoulder pads to metal bodies. The astute among you may note the presence of old metal veterans in my army, and one of them is present in this unit (he's the heavy metal one second from the left)...
I really enjoyed my time spent on these warriors, and went to town on the brass bits. There's a little more on the last five members of this squad than almost anywhere else in the army, but they still look slick and evil. Also, everyone knows that a painted model actually fights better on the battlefield. It's scientific fact. I'll get a pic of the entire army together with it's terrain set piece, of which I intend to construct for every force I collect.
There will be more frequent updating this week as several projects come together at once. I tend to work on tons of things at the same time, so occasionally there is some overlap and certain posts will have a longer time at the top...but it's entirely random, trust me!
One more thing...if there's anything anyone would like the Wargate to talk about I'd love to hear your ideas. There are a ton of round-table discussions that we can use this site for, so if something has caught your attention and you'd like to discuss it, either send me a suggestion for the topic or write the article yourself and I'll publish it here for everyone to read and digest.
The power of the internet compels you!
No comments:
Post a Comment