Sunday, April 01, 2012
Death on the Eerie Downs Commences!
Whew! Long time between posts, and I've really been feeling it. I was finally able to get some work done, I think I'm still a few days late to this...but our Mordheim campaign is kicking off today (among many other things)!
This season we're introducing a new version of the rulebook (2.1) and the material from the Empire in Flames expansion! This doesn't change a lot of the basic rules, but a lot more options have been added. There's a lot of breadth to Mordheim, and we're going to be adding new stuff every year.
That means that this season we're adding a lot of new stuff to our fantasy skirmish game. Some rules are being adopted as official, and there's a huge list of available warbands and hired swords on the campaign page. I imagine a lot of us aren't fully familiar with all of the options, so make sure you check them out - you might find yourself with a new project next year!
There are a few neat scenarios that are going to come up, but Upon the Downs will surely be a hated ordeal. We're getting a bunch of new items that will allow us to play a lot of the more interesting scenarios from Empire in Flames, such as the Stagecoach Ambush. New and more interesting terrain will be on the table, so get those warbands painted up so we can showcase them!
The game is going to last at least 1 round robin round, so start your games as soon as you can! We'll be updating the campaign page with more information on the warbands and the campaign leaderboard later this week. Stake your claim to the treasure on the Eerie Downs now!
Categories
Announcements,
Death on the Eerie Downs,
Mordheim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment