States of Play

Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mr. Smith Goes to Wargate-ton!

Sunday the 1st of May, 2011 - Mr. Smith will be starting his first campaign here at the Wargate, so don't miss the festivities that night!  It's sure to be an awesome game, and I for one am so STOKED my head is about to pop right off my body.  He dropped us a line to go over the proceedings:

Palladium FRPG: Upon an Oaken Throne
     This is Smith and I will be taking you on an adventure in the Western Heartlands of Forgotten Realms. We begin at Castle Daggerdale where our heroes have been summoned before Members of The Harpers, Randal Morn, and Elminster himself. What drives the Zhents to their evil ends? What other forces are at work in The Dales? Throughout our adventure we will try to uncover threats and keep our homeland safe.

     We made characters over the last two weeks and I believe we have a very powerful, well rounded party. Some of you will find my style different from some GM's. I want to have fun and create an enjoyable experience for everyone. Any dispute in rules that cannot be easily resolved we will come to a common agreement to continue the adventure with minimal interuptions. Everyone will have thier turn and things like good ideas - even if unsuccesful - will help you gain levels in my game. Please try to be at Dave's and ready to go by 6 P.M. Sundays. Aside from any tabletop battles that may run long I would like to start by 6:30 to 7:00 and run until 10:00 to 10:30.

     Palladium is without a doubt my favorite RPG system. It has stood the test of time and is versitile and realistic. My adventures will be in depth and entertaining.  It has been 10 years since I last ran an adventure and I must it's been a long time coming. Over the summer I hope you enjoy my series of fantasy adventures and look forward to a Robotech adventure to follow for the fall and winter months.

Shawn will be hosting a fajita dinner tomorrow night for everyone involved, so if you're quick you might get to them before I do.  Many thanks to Mr. Smith for jamming out some adventures in the Forgotten Realms.  His enthusiasm is as high as ever, and his tenure as GM promises to be filled with plenty of awesome Palladium jazz.

As for me, I'd better be going to the hospital - I'm totally OVER STOKED at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment