States of Play

Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wargate Swag!!


Howdy folks!

We've had a bit of a buzz around the club the last few weeks, and with good reason!  We've actually legitimized our club with a fair bit of sponsorship, what with Krampusfest last weekend and the Wargate Christmas events we have planned.  However, I want to talk about something that's truly given a bit of identity to our club and created a wave of enthusiasm so radical I think every club should give it a try.

Of course I'm talking about club swag!

We've gotten a bunch of items printed, from the postcards you see above, to a decidedly R rated (for coarse language) poster for the club!  Jerry's been on top of our design team and has put together t-shirts for the club,  gotten postcards, some invitationals (which might show up in your mailbox around Christmas time) and even a huge banner that's on it's way now!  Expect to see it in the background of upcoming posts, and above the table during game nights!


Here's the original staff of the Wargate, posing in our awesome new club tees!  These T-shirts are available to any club member (just ask one of us, or better yet ask Jerry), so grab one up to support the Wargate in the community!  Or just to represent whilst bangin' around town!

I think that this has been one of the straight-up coolest things we've done so far.  Yeah, it costs some money.  However, if you're truly dedicated to your game and your game club, why not try out being a sponsor for events or swag production?

I'll tell you, there's nothing better than being a sponsor of the Game Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment